The lamphead shall have four (4) ultra-bright white LEDs. It shall operate at 12/24 volts DC, draw 7.5/3.75 amps, and generate 8,000 lumens. The lamphead shall direct 50 percent of the light onto the action area while providing 50 percent to illuminate the working area. The lamphead angle of elevation shall be adjustable at a pivot in the mounting arm and the position locked with a round knurled locking knob. The lamphead shall incorporate heat-dissipating fins and be no more than 5 3/16" deep by 3 5/16" high by 7 5/8" wide. The lamphead and mounting arm shall be powder coated white. The floodlight shall be for fire service use.
Cost-effective Area Light
Commander LC is a cost-effective LED area light solution. Uniform high-quality white LED lights and an advanced lens design directs powerful light output onto the emergency scene. Full brightness is instant once power is applied. These light heads are available as portable and surface or recess mounts.
Commander LC surface or recess mounts have a slim profile designed to complement the side of the vehicle’s cab. These models provide an impressive 8,000 lumens of light and are available in 12/24 VDC or 120/240 VAC.
Portable Commander LC
Commander LC portable models come equipped with a sure-grip modeled handle. This easy to grip handle stays cool when the lamp head is illuminated allowing for the light source to be moved to a specific location. Ideal for upgrading are the optional mounting feet for telescopic poles and tripods.
• Generates 8,000 Lumens of white light
• FOUR ultra bright LED arrays.
• Recess Mounts area available in 12/24 VDC models.
• Advanced lens design focuses 100% of the LED light directly where it is needed most.
• Cost effective LED lamphead.
• Unique LED design provides more light in a compact lighthead.
• Advanced lens and arrangement of LEDs generates a uniform flood and spot combination light pattern.
• Instant-ON at full intensity.
• Five-year warranty.
• AC models are UL approved