The Federal Signal Commander lampheads output an impressive 20,000 lumens of super bright white light making it the brightest LED scene light available.
The advanced lens design generates a uniform flood and spot combination light pattern. This light pattern provides enhanced work area visibility as well as illuminates objects at a farther distance.
Federal Signal Commander can be used with all telescopic poles, tripods, non-telescopic mounts, and brow mounts.
- Unique LED Array design provides more light in a compact lamphead.
- Whiter light, closer to natural sunlight
- Uniform high quality white light with the widest light pattern
- Long operating hours, rated at 50,000 hours
- Instant-On at Full Intensity
- 15,000 lumens models:
- 12/24 volt DC, 13/6.5 amps COM15K-12/24V
- 20,000 Lumens models:
- 12/24 volt DC, 18/9 amps COM20K-12/24V
- 120 volt AC, 2/1 amps COM120 (120V)
- 120 models are able to be driven by generators on welding trucks, service trucks, construction sites, light towers, sports fields, and other locations where bright illumination is required and low power consumption saves both cost per lumen and installation expense
- Five Year LED lighting warranty