Interceptor Switch Module for use with the optional steering wheel switches on the Ford Police Interceptor Sedan and Utility. This new product allows the steering wheel switches to be integrated with current Federal Signal Convergence Network sirens — the SmartSiren Platinum (model SSP3000) and the PA300-CN (model 690200). Dimensions: 3”L x 2”W x 1”H.
· The Interceptor Switch Module allows you to operate lights and sirens from the steering wheel switches available as an option on the Ford Interceptor Sedan and Utility.
· When used with an FS Convergence Network siren (SSP3000 or PA300-CN), the Interceptor Switch Module enables steering wheel switches #1, #2, and #3 to be inter-dependent and provide “progressive” switching similar to a traditional siren slide switch, while at the same time enabling the Instrument Panel indicators to reflect the state of the switches.
· Works with SSP3000 control head “D” series.
· Simple, single-point “Plug and Play” connection.
· No cutting of factory wires.
· Built-in diagnostic LEDs.
· Solid-state microprocessor controller.
· 1-Year warranty.
Options to choose from:
SWM1 Interceptor Switch Module: Positions #1, #2, and #3 are inter-dependent to enable “progressive” switching similar to a slide switch function, while position #4 is an independent “Push-On/Push-Off” switch.
SWM2 Interceptor Switch Module: Positions #1, #2, and #3 are inter-dependent to enable “progressive” switching similar to a slide switch function, while position #4 is an independent “Momentary” switch.