The 2011+ Ford Explorer Contour Console will mount up to 12" of equipment and features 2 Cup Holders and 2 Mic Clips. Replaces the center factory console, relocates shifter, Terrain Management Switch, OEM USB Port, and OEM 12v outlets (2). Use OEM mounting structure and provided mounting brackets. No drilling required. Each console comes standard with 12" of faceplates. There is a mounting location for a Computer Side Mount and and Arm Rest accessory is available.
- Features 2 Cup Holders and 2 Mic Clips
- Quick and easy installation
- Placement: Replaces OEM console between seats.
- Measurements: 35.94" long, 10.63" tall, 13.75" wide - Console
- Shipped Weight: 25 lbs. without face plates. Approximately 27 lbs. with face plates
- Install Time: 25-35 minutes.
MADE FOR NON-POLICE UTILITY MODELS
Primary Use: To secure communications equipment in a vehicle.
Mounting Location: Replaces OEM console between seats.
HOW TO ORDER Explorer - Console Package
(includes: Console, Base, Rear Mounting Bracket, 12” Face Plates - specify using Face Plate Guide, and Hardware IN SHOPPING CART)
Model No. 425-5542 Computer Side Mount
Model No. 425-6260 Arm Rest - Upper Structure