Federal Signalís 650 series siren, model 650001, allows for all sound and light functions to be enabled by rubberized push buttons located on the unitís compact and easy to use microphone control head. Ten rubberized push buttons control three progressive ďslide switch-likeĒ positions, on/off, PA, Air Horn, Peak-and-Hold, tone switching, and up to 30-amps of additional auxiliary power.
The 650 series amplifier comes equipped with eight 10 amp light or auxiliary relay connections, is horn ring control ready, and has itís own bracket mount to allow for quick and easy removal or replacement. This remote siren provides 100-watt speaker output and can operate from any 12-volt negative ground vehicle electrical system.
- Full featured 100-watt remote siren with PA light control
- Integrated microphone and switch controls in handset
- Progressive push button control mimics slide switch action
- Eight 10-amp light and auxiliary relay positions
- Model 650001 Wail/no wail tone activation