The EVS PF hide-a-way is the first of its kind. With a newly designed driver built within the unit, the resulting emergency vehicle strobe warning light is brighter and more compact than its predecessor with in-line driver.
This versatile LED hide-a-way unit can be used for surface mounting or internal mount within composite head light, tail light, and various other light assemblies. Available in solid and split colors with 35 pattern combinations, the EVS PF is the perfect strobe warning light for all application where being seen is an absolute must.
All automobiles and devices equipped with a 10 to 30 Volt DC power source.
- Compliant with SAE J595 JAN05 Class III Certification
- Each unit consists of 6-Gen4 3 watt high intensity LEDs.
- First of its kind with driver built within the unit as opposed to being in-line.
- 35 selectable flash combinations.
- Last pattern memory recall.
- Synchronization between multiple units and with EVS Custom
- TBT (Turn/Brake/Tail) Light Function.
- Easily replaces traditional hideaway strobe with existing 1" hole.
- Versatile application with surface mounting design and internal mounting within light assemblies.
- Weatherproof ready for exterior mounting (not submersible).
- Black & Silver flange included for surface mounting.
- 1 x LED Hide-A-Way Strobe
- 1 x Black Flange
- 1 x Silver Flange
- 1 x Gasket
- Owner's Manual
- Dimension: 1 1/2" Diameter (Base) / 1" Diameter (Bulb) x 1-1/8" H ( 3.81cm / 2.54cm x 2.86cm)
- Input Current @ 12V/24V: 50mA - 500mA/25mA - 250mA